Download the Bat Mask Template
A4 white paper or card (to make a template)
Black card (one A4 sheet per student)
Elastic thread or string if there is no elastic thread available
A single hole paper puncher
- Download the bat mask outline provided
- Print out on white A4 paper or card. Card is preferable since this will hold its shape better as a template.
- After printing, cut out along the outline and cut out the eye holes using a craft knife or small scissors. Smooth out any roughness to make it easy to trace around. You can then use this as your mask template. It can be reused by several students.
- Affix the template to black card using small pieces of blue tack.
- Draw around the template and eye holes and you can either remove the template and blue tack and cut out along the lines or just cut out around the template.
- After cutting out, clip small holes using a paper puncher at the tips of the wings, be careful not to cut too close to the edges.
- Thread elastic thread through the two punched holes and adjust the length of the elastic to suit the user.
- Happy batting!